For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,’ says the Lord, ... Jeremiah 29:11
In Partnership with Family Life Training
BUSINESS LEADERSHIP SCHOOL
BLS100 & BLS200
On the 21 Febraury 2023, Doxa Deo Kameeldrift will start the Business Leadership School course facilitated by André Styger.
The BLS course will require a one-year commitment with the option to complete a second year. The cost is ~$300.00 per person, husband and wife ~$400.00
The School of Business Leadership provides a sharply defined perspective for how Biblical truth impacts marketplace thinking and practice, transforming participants’ lives and businesses.
The key feature of the course includes;
● Leading our Father’s business in the marketplace
● Bringing real life to the workplace
● Building organizations God’s way
Your skill set will be enhanced,
● In building relationships, lives, and ministries strategically
● In building organizations relationally
● In building “learning organizations” of people who are capable of deep learning enabling rapid adjustments to real-life situations
EXPECTATION & SCOPE
Students can expect:
1. Monthly or bi-monthly meetings held in person or via phone/webcast facilitated by trained and qualified alumni facilitators.
2. Quality online curriculum. Each lesson takes about 2-3 hours to listen to, process and answer homework; each lesson is allotted 2 weeks for completion.
3. A transformative experience that will not only impact your business and work but also your personal and family life.
The purpose of the first-year course:
To learn and flesh out the axioms of God’s truth for business in the marketplace.
To build/reinforce a foundation of worldview and biblical economics.
To learn how to build, manage, and lead according to God’s patterns and principles as based in the Scripture.
The purpose of the second-year course:
To learn the differences between traditional business practices and the principles of biblical economics and worldview for application in the marketplace.
In that clarification from secular society, to help create a public debate that confronts the current demise of Western economics and society.
To sharpen your skills and equip you for service, outreach, and evangelism in your work and ministry with the goal of glorifying God in all relationships.
To increase your leadership and management skills and strengthen your lifetime journey of applying God’s truths to the stewardship and increase of all that God has put under your care.
● Good to Great (book by Jim Collins): This book examines what it takes for ordinary companies to become great. It analyzes the practices and management strategies of both successful and unsuccessful businesses to determine the leadership skills required to achieve greatness.
Curriculum & Schedule BLS100
BLS100 focuses on the fundamental differences between conventional economics and Biblical economics. Enrollment includes curriculum and Facilitator oversight. Curriculum includes 31audio teachings, a book and the accompanying student manual.
Meeting # - Meet and greet – complete the Entry Exam online.
1. Called by God to Steward His Creation Part 1 – Meeting 1
2. Called by God to Steward His Creation Part 2 – Meeting 1
3. Private Property -– Meeting 2
4. Inheritance of the Heart – Meeting 3
5. Building Spiritual & Organizational Dynasties – Meeting 3
B: Doing Business God’s Way (book):
6. DBGW 1: God is Building a Family Business – Meeting 4
7. DBGW 2: Maturity Comes by Stewarding Property – Meeting 4
8. DBGW 3: Generational Wealth and the Family Unit – Meeting 5
9. DBGW 4: Our God Loves to Work – Meeting 5
10. DBGW 5: The Product of the Family Business is Service – Meeting 6
11. DBGW 6: What Money Reveals about People – Meeting 6
12. DBGW 7: Risk, Self-Respect, and Redemptive Struggle – Meeting 7
13. Chapter 8: Exposing the Cruelty of the Economics of Blame – Meeting 7
14 DBGW 9: Justice and Equality Are Not the Same – Meeting 8
15. DBGW 10: Godly Government Produces Peace and Productivity – Meeting 8
16. DBGW 11: The Essential Threefold Cords that Will Lead to Your Success – Meeting 9
17. DBGW 12: A Call to True Radicals – Meeting 9
C: Worldview Teachings
18. WVT1: The Mind Justifies What the Heart Has Chosen – Meeting 10
19. WVT 2: The Three Root Presuppositions – Meeting 10
D: Worldview for The Marketplace:
20. WVMP 1: The War Between Two Seeds – Meeting 11
21. WVMP 2: Building on Divine Law – Meeting 11
22. WVMP 3: Getting Free from Pharaoh’s Propaganda Machines – Meeting 12
23. WVMP 4: Living and Working Strategically – Meeting 12
24. WVMP 5: The Power of Faith & Obedience – Meeting 13
25. WVMP 6: Mediating Grace – Meeting 13
26. WVMP 7: Jurisdictions, Authority & Proprietorship – Meeting 14
27. WVMP 8: How Big is Your Vision? – Meeting 14
28. WVMP 9: God Loans, Transfers & Takes Away – Meeting 15
29. WVMP 10: Where is the Value? – Meeting 15
30. WVMP 11: The Economics of Obedience & Boundaries – Meeting 16
31. WVMP 12: The Beauty of Justice – Meeting 16
Curriculum & Schedule BLS200
BLS200 is designed to increase your leadership and management skills and the reach of your ministry through the application of God’s truths and a defined Christian worldview that distinguishes the differences between secular and biblical economics and business practices.
Section One: The Foundations of Marketplace MinistryMeeting
1. The Foundations of Economics and Family Management - Meeting 1
2. Our Ministry as Kings and Priests - Meeting 1
3. Walking in Financial Freedom - Meeting 2
4. Building Organizations on God’s Word and Patterns - Meeting 2
5. How Your Marketplace Ministry Fits into the Big Picture - Meeting 3
Section Two: Establishing Our Spiritual Foundations for Building
6. How to Hear God for Your Business - Meeting 3
7. Discerning Whom You Can Trust - Meeting 4
8. Spiritual Warfare within Organizations - Meeting 4
9. Business Prayers God Will Answer - Meeting 5
Section Three: The Keys to Successful Business Life
10. Biblical Ethics in the Marketplace - Meeting 5
11. What Is Your Organization Called to Do? - Meeting 6
12. Changing Man and His Institutions - Meeting 6
13. The Nature and Power of Agreements - Meeting 7
14. Transformation Begins With You - Meeting 7
Section Four: Solving Problems God’s Way
15. Understanding the Basics of Problem Solving - Meeting 8
16. The Relational Nature of Problem Solving - Meeting 8
17. Execution and Delegation - Meeting 9
18. Stimulating the Commitment of Others - Meeting 9
Section Five: Managing and Mentoring People with Destiny
19. Basic Principles of Management - Meeting 10
20. Building Our Businesses on a Relational Foundation (Pt 1) - Meeting 10
21. Building Our Businesses on a Relational Foundation (Pt 2) - Meeting 11
22. Understanding the Distinctions Between Teaching and Training (Pt 1) - Meeting 11
23. Understanding the Distinctions Between Teaching and Training (Pt 2) - Meeting 12
24. Knowing When the Game is on: God’s Green Light - Meeting 13
Online Training via Zoom. Student need a working computer and access to fast enough internet to facilitate online training.
Successful navigation of the course in its entirety according to the Standards of Participation.
Completion of homework and quizzes: Students must regularly submit homework for each lesson in the course. The value of this exercise is not purely academic; its purpose is also to assist in genuine transformation and implementation of the principles being studied. It is designed to help students move from a place of passive learning to active learning and to increase the likelihood of retention. It allows the student's thinking to become visible and enables both evaluation and the establishment of truth in personal application.
Completion of reading/listening assignments.
Completion of entry exam, exit exam, quizzes, and exit survey.
Completion of Essay for year two (GoBusiness200).
Regular attendance of the scheduled small-group meetings (70% minimum). Students should come prepared to contribute (refer to section on informed interaction below).
Facilitator's recommendation confirming the student's conceptual grasp of the major ideas presented in the curriculum, conviction of the concepts and the implications of these in their life, and desire to live as a disciplined learner (disciple) and motivation for further study.
Note that couples will have individual school records, homework submissions, test scores, course completion status, etc.